Use this guide as you meet to study the Bible
To begin the study, each person answers these questions:
- What are you thankful for?
- What is causing you stress?
- Who needs our help? How can this group help them?
2. Look Back (session 2+)
- Retell story from the previous meeting.
- What did you do differently because of this story?
- Who did you tell and what was the reaction?
3. Read & Re-tell
- One person reads the Bible passage out loud, and the rest follow along.
- Someone else retells the passage by memory, if possible. Others can fill in what is missing.
- Read the passage again.
- Discuss what this passage says about God, Jesus or his plan.
5. Look again
- Read the passage once more
- Discuss what this passage says about humans.
6. Inside me
- According to this study, what am I doing well?
- What do I need to change?
7. Who else?
- Who needs to hear this story?
- How can I tell them?
- Who can I invite to study the Bible?